Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day Two:

I'm back in Minnesota. 65 degrees, sunny and a slight breeze. Another perfect day! My sister and I walked around our small town of 2,000 people and laughed our butts off. (How I wish that were actually true.) Today when I was wheezing for breath it was actually because the story she told was so funny that I had to stop walking for a minute until I calmed down. Unfortunately I can't actually repeat the story because, 1 - I was sworn to secrecy, and 2 - It's a lot more amusing with hand gestures. Suffice it to say that my endorphins were sky high.Being twins, we have the exact same sense of humor and the exact same walk. It's easy to keep pace with each other. We walked for 1 hour.

By the way, my friend "A" informed me that instead of tying my entire key chain to my shorts like I did yesterday, I could have simply taken one key off and tied it to my shoe. No jangling in the crotch. She knows this because she is a cool person and I am a geek. This is why I hang out with her. Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment